Google Results

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Alex | Utah High School Senior

***ATTENTION 2011-2012 High School Seniors!*** I am looking for Senior Reps. You can earn free images and goodies (iTunes gift cards and cash). I'm looking for up to three reps per school in Davis, Salt Lake, and Weber Counties. If you are interested, please email me the following info: your name, your school, your GPA, your extracurricular activity involvement, and a picture to joannataylorphotography@gmail.com

Alex was such a beautiful model for the day. What a beauty she is and such an adorable personality.
Plus she thought I was funny.

But she knew how to work it.







And are you kidding me? I was the nerd jumping up and down when I took this image. You may have seen me? Yeah....gorgeous!!!!

3 comments:

Kelli Bramble said...

GORGEOUS. That is all.

Westerville Senior Photographer said...

Beautiful! Nice work with these senior portraits!

Joanna Taylor said...

Thanks so much!