Google Results

Friday, October 9, 2009

Lux Family | Utah Family Photographer

I met Nikki's when she hired me to do her maternity shots earlier this year (you may remember them here). They turned out so great and I was so happy when she called me up asking about doing some family shots this fall. I was so glad she did. Her family is absolutely gorgeous. We had a great time and after we were done, her hubby even commented to her that it was "painless." Hehe! I did my job if even the husband felt it was easy! :)

Here are some of my absolute favorite shots from our session:














Utah Family Photographer

6 comments:

Kelli Bramble said...

What a stunning family! These are gorgeous Joanna. I love love the silhouette. Just beautiful, dear.

Betty "CC" Gray said...

Wow! What a beautiful family! I want to be a Lux! They're gorgeous and you captured them perfectly!

Joy said...

Holy WOW, Joanna! These are incredible. What a gorgeous family, and you did an amazing job on their images.

Britney said...

beautiful Joanna!

Becky Earl said...

These are so great Joanna! The family is beautiful and you captured them wonderfully! Love them all!

Shannon said...

Absolutely beautiful! What a gorgeous family and you captured their beauty very well! The baby is so serious! Love it!