Google Results

Monday, October 26, 2009

Klingensmith | Utah Family Photographer

It's been so busy this month, and I'm trying to play catch up! If you have a session that has not yet been blogged, I promise I'm working hard to get them up! I've had so much work lately, for which I'm completely grateful. I have amazing, wonderful clients that I just can't say enough about!

This family was such a beautiful, well put-together group. I instantly fell in love with these two little kiddos when we got together for their session. Not only are their names on my top list of favorites, but they are adorable in every way. So curious and innocent, and it was so easy to see that the parents cared about them. Plus, they chose one of my favorite locations. Here are a few faves:










Utah Family Photographer | Joanna Taylor Photography

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love these images! That location looks amazing! The 2nd to last image of him and his little sister is amazing!

Unknown said...

Love every single one!! Beautiful!!

Jim and Amber Forman said...

I love that the little girl is missing a shoe in the last photo! You're amazing Joanna!

Heather said...

love these! love the light! love the bw pic! love the one of the 2 siblings!

Danielle said...

Love these! The colors are great and the family is adorable!!

Betty "CC" Gray said...

Beautiful family. Love your setting that you chose. Great job!

cindy said...

love these family shots!