Google Results

Monday, May 11, 2009

Utah Maternity Photographer

What a fabulous time I had photographing N last week. She was simply glowing and it came through in her pictures. I was so glad to have a maternity session where she wanted to be wrapped. We are both due close to the same time and we joked about how nice it would be if we could just walk around in the wraps during the summer pregnancy months...luckily we'll both be delivering before those HOT months get here :) But look at her! Stunning, isn't she?









13 comments:

Kelli Bramble said...

She is stunning! These are gorgeous.

Mandi Kiholm Nuttall said...

I love the full length laying down shot! These are so beautiful

Mickey Family said...

aw! these are sooo pretty. I love that last one. I think I know I who I need to refer all my maternity clients to! You are doing a fabulous job with these!

Amber Thompson said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love so many of them!

Joy said...

Wow, these are gorgeous! She really looks fabulous. Great work.

Joanna Taylor said...

Thanks for all your sweet comments!

Stueller said...

Love these, all of your wraps are beautiful and so is she :)

Shay Voorhees said...

Beautifully done!

Britney said...

These are great! Wonderful job!

Joanna Taylor said...

Thank you so much!

Lisa McElmurry said...

Looks wonderful! You do a great job with maternity!

Emily P. said...

Ohhhhh, it makes me wish I were pregnant. I have not being keeping up on things...you're pregnant?! Congratulations! I need to be invited to your family blog...please?

I posted a link to my video on my blog, if you're interested.

Frankie said...

She is beautiful and she happens to be my sister :-) Thank you posting these - makes me feel like I can be part of her journey even from North Idaho! You capture her spirit wonderfully!