Google Results

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Home Movie Spectacular | Utah Family Photographer

As I mentioned in a previous post, I am teaming up with Aubrey of AubMarie Productions to offer videography services to my clients. I'm so excited about this and I had a great opportunity to do one of these sessions this weekend. I had such a great time. I just adore how this video turned out. What a special way to capture and remember your family at each important stage of life.

Please push play, and then pause to let the video load. It will take a few minutes to load. Many of my images are in the video, and I'll do a separate post soon with my favorite images from the session.

And if you are interested in doing one of these for your session, please contact me ASAP. I have only two remaining spots for the rest of the year.

Home Movie Spectacular - The Zdunich Family from Aub Howell on Vimeo.



Utah Family Photographer, Utah Home Movies

2 comments:

Katie's Candid Photography said...

This is so amazing! I posted it on my facebook for all to see! :)

Joanna Taylor said...

Thanks Katie!