Google Results

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Few spots open!!

I have a portrait party/mini sessions scheduled for October 17 starting at 10am at Wheeler Farm. It looks like there are a couple of open spots left. If you are interested in a mini session for a discounted price of one child, or even a family (up to five people), this may be a great opportunity for you to get a great deal!! Email me at joannataylorphotography at gmail dot com if you are interested. See the specials for these here.

And, if you've been trying to reach me through Facebook, I've been having major problems with logging in...I can't!! I submitted a bug report, but I'm guessing they get a lot of them, and I don't know when I'll be able to log in again. Hopefully soon! Anyway, please email me with any questions you have! And if you have any tricks on getting FB to let me login, let me know. I'll bring you cupcakes!

No comments: