Google Results

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Family

I wasn't sure if this session would ever really happen...I think we rescheduled the session something like 10 times! It was either a)bad weather b)baseball finals or c)illness (including a broken arm!). The day came and I just had to laugh when I was waiting for them and got a phone call saying traffic was bad....BUT THEY MADE IT!!! We didn't have a lot of sunshine left, but I'm so happy with what we were able to do with it:) I had a great time getting to know Janelle, Matt and her kids. I am seriously so lucky to have the most beautiful clients! And I'll let you in on a little secret: Janelle is writing a cookbook (I believe with her mom), so I'll be sure to share all the great info when it's all done!! I'm sure it will be fabulous! If you are anything like me, you love new recipes just as much as I do.
















5 comments:

Kelli said...

Ummm...What a gorgeous family! And that little girl!! Oh goodness, she's CUTE!

Joanna Taylor said...

Oh yeah...I was just dying over her hair!!

Heidi said...

Beautiful family and great use of light on the parents!

Joanna Taylor said...

Thanks Heidi!

Kelli said...

Yeah, I would totally take her hair!