Google Results

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Random Fun

I saw this on another blog and thought it looked like a lot of fun, so I thought I'd play. You go to Google Images and type in the following information and then post a picture from your finds:

MY AGE

A PLACE I'D LIKE TO VISIT
MY FAVORITE PLACE


MY FAVORITE OBJECT



MY FAVORITE FOOD

MY FAVORITE COLOR




TOWN I WAS BORN IN



TOWN I LIVE IN




PAST PET

PAST LOVE



MY BEST FRIEND'S NICKNAME


MY SCREEN NAME


MY FIRST NAME
MY MIDDLE NAME


MY LAST NAME



A BAD HABIT OF MINE

MY FIRST JOB




ONE OF MY GRANDMOTHER'S NAMES

MY COLLEGE DEGREE


WHAT I AM DOING RIGHT NOW

Now it's your turn! Have fun and leave me a comment if you do it, so I can see!!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

You know I'm totally going to do this...Give me a few days!

Lyndee said...

We are staying in Chris' parents place while they are on their mission for three more months and while we look for a new house. That is why we are almost settled already, most of our stuff is in storage and we are using theirs! :)