Google Results

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Pssstt...

I have some exciting news to share with my clients!! But I can't do it yet.

Hmmm???

In the meantime, I wanted to say that in my book club we are currently reading Escape by Carolyn Jessop--the book written by the woman that escaped the FLDS culture. I'm totally engrossed in the horrors she experienced and her strength to pull through and see beyond what was going on around her; to place everything into perspective. I'm simply in awe and I've had trouble putting down the book for the last couple of days. Go read it if you can. I definately recommend it; it will open your eyes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Escape is a very good book. It gives you some insight into the FLDS culture and lets you see how Warren Jeffs lead his people down a dark path. It also makes you wonder what happened to Carolyn's sister wives.

I highly reccomend this book as well!