Google Results

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Caitlin and Moses in love

Have I mentioned that I love love? I just adore seeing people in love. Really, the feeling is so magical, who can really help feeling happier about life when they recognize the love that two people share?
Caitlin and Moses share this love and it was so obvious. Caitlin was so fun and kept posing for me and Moses would just giggle every so often at how cute she was; he just adores her. They are getting married in June in Milcreek and it's going to be a gorgeous wedding, but I'm so excited about her bridals coming up soon--we're going to an apple orchard and using some horses as props (well, as long as they are agreeable to a bride;).


























2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Joanna these are gorgeous girl, hot and sexy too!

Hilllary Howland said...

Joanna these are way cool! So many different shots!! I love them. Love nine, you can tell they are so in love.