Google Results

Monday, August 13, 2007

E.T.

I just realized that the initials of the first names of mom and dad together make E.T. Yes, I do have an odd sense of humor. Bear with me. ;) E is a friend of my husband from way back, and I've gotten to know E and T a little better over the last few years. I was so pleased they asked me to take pictures of their beautiful little family!
E requested a session at the International Peace Gardens. I've been wanting to go there for some time now, and was excited he suggested it. I got there a few minutes early and had the chance to walk around and enjoy the gardens, and then just sit and take time in my own thoughts (which seem so jumbled these days). It was such a beautiful, peaceful place. I had to call my husband and tell him that I thought we should just move right in there. I just didn't want to go. Who knew such a gorgeous, peaceful place could be found in the middle of a run-down part of town?

I've only processed some of the girls so far, but wanted to share them with you. I know the first is slightly OOF (out of focus), but I actually like it that way...they were dancing, and it was so cute!





















1 comment:

Cami said...

These girls are so cute! Heehee! And I love that first one of them dancing too, the backround is really cool!