Google Results

Monday, August 2, 2010

Jena and Brooks | UT engagments

Remember this sneak peek?

I'm sure you've all just anxiously been awaiting Jena and Brooks because, well, they are gorgeous. Right? But you know, they really are. Inside and out. When Jena contacted me about photographing her wedding, I knew I found someone that had a similar style as me. We talked about her wedding plans, and we talked about her engagements, etc. She said what I love to hear: I love what you do, and I trust you completely to do your thing. YES!

But you know, when I do MY thing, my heart really goes into it, and I always walk away having learned some valuable lesson. This is what I love about humanity. We all have something to teach each other. We all have something to learn. We have to be open. And what I learned from both Jena and Brooks is this:
Life is happy, but it is ultimately what you choose.
Sometimes you have to be patient.
God is good. Really good.
Okay, so these are things I actually already knew, but it's really good to be reminded, because honestly, these are things that, for some, are easy to forget. But I know that if these two can always remember these three things, their lives will be amazing together.












Jena does this adorable hip bump, and is just so full of life and laughter, you cannot help but smile when you are with her. It is easy to see why Brooks has fallen so hard for her.

Think these are nice? Just you wait for her bridals (insert really excited laugh here, because they are AWESOME!). :)

10 comments:

Dana Oh said...

Glad to be the first to leave you some love, hon! Gorgeous images!!! I love the hip bumps and the one above that where she's laughing... oh and the one with her little foot kicking out. Looks like y'all had a blast!!! Great work. xo

Unknown said...

Wow Joanna! You hit it out of the park!! And the couple? Gorgeous!! :)

Kelli Bramble said...

Gorgeous, darling. Absolutely gorgeous.

Jena said...

ohhhh Joanna!

These look amazing. We love you and your art so much! Only 10 more days until our dreams come true! Can't wait to share the day with you.

-Jena

Brooke said...

These are SO beautiful and SO fun! That very last shot of her, my word.. it's captivating!

Mark, Holly and Boys said...

Wow. Gorgeous!

Kale Fitch said...

words cannot explain how awesome these pics are. I love the locations and how you bring out the couples natural characters in all of your shoots. Love it Joanna!

Columbus Engagement Photographer said...

What a fun couple - great variety for their engagement photos!

caitlynrose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
caitlynrose said...

Joanna, I just noticed the (c) and wondered if you are looking for copyright security? Justice's last photographer used SIMPLEVIEWER
which seemed interesting. That last shot is just so stunning...