Google Results

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Don't Forget!

As part of my ongoing education, I have been using Photovision DVDs for the past couple of years. I get them every other month and pour over hours of education, as time allows. Sometimes I go back and watch a segment over again when I need ideas and inspiration. There are many photographers that contribute to the education on these DVDs, and many different styles and genres of shooting, as well as information on best practices, studio management, and sales.

I've been so happy with my experience, that I want to pass along a promotion for YOU to get them for a great deal through ME!

Normally they cost $149 for a year, but use THIS LINK and enter code: PVFAN at checkout and you will receive and entire year for a mere $39. People, this is a spectacular deal and you will learn so much!

Let me know if you have any questions, and I'm happy to answer! I've had such an great experience with them the last two years, I know you won't be disappointed.

No comments: