Google Results

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

WPPI 2010

Wow! I got back late last week from my first trip to WPPI. It's a big convention held every year in Las Vegas. I've wanted to go for the last few years, but couldn't justify it. Luckily this year the stars aligned and I was able to go. It was very cool. Very exhausting. Very educational. Very awesome. I can't wait to go again next year.

I learned some great things, was reminded of some even better things, and met some really wonderful people. Not to mention the fact that my roomies were AWESOME (holla!). We laughed so hard...maybe it was sheer exhaustion, but how can anyone laugh so long for so many days? It was GOOD!

In addition, I also got to go out on some shoots, and that was cool too. Gorgeous models and gorgeous outfits? Yes, please! I'll share each in their own post. Wish I could have stayed longer for all the other models from this shoot, but I had a class to get to!





11 comments:

Katie said...

Awesome - Sounds like it was a lot of fun!!

I can't wait to see more!

Erin said...

Gorgeous photos. Wish I could have gone to wppi with you all. Hopefully the stars will align and I can go next year.

Pete and Mare said...

Beautiful work! Miss you. We need to catch up. Happy St Patty's Day! With love ~Mare

Kelli Bramble said...

Gorgeous! So creamy and yummy. (I'm hungry right now, can you tell?) Can't wait for WPPI 2011!!

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Ooh so pretty. I can't believe you went to WPPI! Soo cool.

Angie said...

These area amazing Joanna! Love them!

Tyler & Ashley said...

Love these!!! Wow!

brooke said...

Gorgeous! She is gorgeous, these shots are gorgeous!

ellen d said...

Gorgeous bride and location, and you mad the most of them- beautiful bridal images!

Danielle Neil Photography - Gahanna Ohio Photographer said...

First of all, I'm totally jealous that you got the chance to go to WPPI - sounds like you had a great time. And these images are totally rockin'! So glad you go the opportunity to make it out there!

Unknown said...

Hopefully, next year I can meet up with you there, too! I've been wanting to go for quite some time myself! Yay you for getting out there this year! Lovely model shots...love the lush colors against the tree shot!!