Google Results

Monday, March 1, 2010

Announcement Fizzle

Okay, okay...I got messages from some of you about the Big, HUGE announcement I was to make in February. Sigh...

Unfortunately sometimes things just fizzle when you are working with more than one person. You have more than one schedule to work around, more than one personality to deal with, and more than one vision to combine.

I do hope to make the announcement sometime in the coming months, but for now things have been postponed until things can be coordinated and figured out.

Until then, please stay tuned and let me wow you with a little sneak peek of Emily and Garrett, whose wedding I'll be shooting in May. Aren't they adorable?


8 comments:

Kelli Bramble said...

What a cute shot and a fun couple! Can't wait to see their wedding!

Jim and Amber Forman said...

I love it! They look so cute together.

Lynn said...

Gorgeous shot!

Shay Voorhees said...

Oooh, I bet that wedding will be fun! and looking forward to the big annoucement ;-)

Rowlen Photography said...

Just adorable!

Danielle said...

LOVE this image!!

Heather Latimer said...

LOVe this image! It is so fun!

Joy said...

This shot is great. What an adorable couple!