Google Results

Friday, March 26, 2010

John and Brin | Oquirrh Mt. Temple Wedding | Utah Wedding Photographer

What more can I say than I love photographing weddings? Two people joining their lives, their hearts, their hopes, their dreams. It fills me to watch how sweetly a couple cares for one another (and every couple is so different). Each has their way of showing and sharing their love for the other, each person bringing such unique qualities to the relationship, and it's fascinating to watch their lives merge. Brin is strong, well-spoken, happy, and beautiful. John is those things too, yet in different ways, and I can see how they perfectly compliment, appreciate, and adore each other. I had such a wonderful time getting to meet and take part in their lives this day. They were surrounded by many friends that adore them, and many family members that cherish them. What a beautiful way to commence in their new adventure.

Much thanks to my assistant, Kelli Bramble, who helped with such a large family! I couldn't have done it without you!























Utah wedding photographer

2 comments:

Kelli Bramble said...

It was so much fun being there at this wedding, what a fun, gorgeous couple...watching them interact was SO cute, I wish them the best!

Joanna, gorgeous pictures! That close up of Brin is just gorgeous...and I love the 2nd one from the bottom. You know how to work it! :)

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Beautiful colors, girlfriend! You did a great job shooting in the middle of the day. Two thumbs up.