Google Results

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Tuner Family | Utah Family Photographer

In what has been a miserable attempt to catch up, I am finally sorting through the last of the fall photos, and have a few to share with you!

The Turner family was absolutely adorable. Ryan and Debra were high school sweet hearts. In fact, they went to my high school (but I didn't really know them well), so it was fun to chat and catch up and see the adventures they've taken in their lives. And their girls were so sweet. I mean, look at them!Too cute, right? They were so cute with their sweet dog (Holly) too. It was a cold morning, so we rushed just as fast as we could. And the girls were so, so good. I was all bundled up and feeling it, but not them...they braved the chill in the air and I don't think they complained once. I feel so lucky to have such great clients.





Salt Lake City Family Photography

10 comments:

Brooke said...

How darling Joanna!! Love these so much and high school sweethearts.. that's really neat. Love your work so much!! And congrats again on your post below! I would be so ecstatic!

Unknown said...

beautiful family and wonderful shots!!!

Danielle said...

Great job!! Love these images, you've captured some fun moments!!

ellen d said...

Beautiful family- especially love the rich texture and black and whites of the last one!

Mary Beth Johnson said...

WONDERFUL! :)

Joy said...

What a beautiful family! These are great images for them.

Kimberly Smith Photography said...

Darling family!

amwz photography said...

I love the second image you have- isn't that how we will see our children from that stage on? we always seem to think of them as little... love it!

sandra lemin said...

Great images!

Ganell Kopp said...

great images. I love the colors!