Google Results

Monday, November 16, 2009

Announcements | Utah Wedding Photography

Thanks to everyone that came out to support the holiday gift boutique! I know that there were some real treasures there and hope everyone found a little something (I know I did).

Just a few announcements.

First, GIFT CERTIFICATES are available for purchase! These make excellent holiday gifts for YOU or for another family. Husbands, buy them for your wife! Mothers, buy them as a gift to your family, or purchase for your extended family! Each gift certificate is valued at $50, but for a limited time I will be selling them at a discount. I will not be having as many sales next year, so if you are thinking about having your pictures made next year, this may be your only opportunity to save! The gift certificates will be on sale as follows:

Purchase $150-$200 worth: save 5%
Purchase $250-$300 worth: save 10%
Purchase $350-400 worth: save 15%
Purchase $400+ save 20%

Next, I'm booking WEDDINGS in spring of 2010 already. I do have spots available for the cooler months as well. If you are planning a wedding next year, now is the time to contact me. Pricing will go up next year, but if you book by December 31, 2009 (with a retainer), you can lock in this year's rates. Joanna Taylor Weddings is available for travel in 2010. Contact me for details or to book your wedding! I'm happy to answer any questions you have!

801.414.8720

And because a post is always better with a picture, here's one sneak peek from the gorgeous bride Amber and her handsome new husband, Jim.


Joanna Taylor Weddings | Utah Wedding Photography

No comments: