Google Results

Monday, November 2, 2009

Thomas Family | Utah Family Photographer

I love what I do. Part of what I love is getting to meet new people, and this family was one that I instantly felt at home with...I can't even begin to tell you just how genuine and sweet they were, and their little daughter was so much fun! I love this age where they are really starting to come into their own, have quite the personality, and pick up on the little things you talk to them about. After I said 'Cock-a-doodle-doo' we didn't hear the end of it...it was too adorable! And when mom pulled out that little coat, I just about died. Adorable, right?













Utah Family Photographer

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Great images! Love the setting and the lighting is fantastic! They'll love them!

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Hi Joanna,
These are beautiful...as are all of your photographs. I scrolled down to see the ones of C,D, and little M. So precious. She will treasure those forever!!

Kelli Bramble said...

What a great session! Love the last one with those beautiful lashes!