Google Results

Monday, March 3, 2008

Free Session TIME...go crazy!!!

In order to get some new images for my new website, I am going to be giving away some FREE sessions!!!! Yep, you heard me right. In addition, you'll get a free 8x10!! I'm looking for some specifics, so listen up!

These will be sessions of individual children, so if you have more than one child in these age categories, submit them separately, please.

I am looking for:
2 children between the ages of 4-6
2 children between the ages of 7-10
2 children between the ages of 11-18
2 couples, currently engaged or married within the last 18 months

Here's what you need to do:
Email me a picture of the child (a snapshot is great!), with their age and first name and last initial. My email is joannataylorphotography@gmail.com

I will close this offer after one week, at which time I will randomly draw names for each of the categories. The winners will be notified on THIS BLOG and will need to contact me to set up the free session.

Sessions will need to be held in Salt Lake or Davis county, so please do not enter if you cannot come to either of these locations. Sessions must be held by June 15 to take advantage of a free session. This contest is open to both old or new clients and holds no monetary value for cancelled sessions or forfeiting free print. These terms are subject to change if needed, by Joanna Taylor Photography and associates.

2 comments:

Di said...

Dang it... what about children ages 1.5 to 3... j/k... I know you have a reason for it. By the way, I love the Annie Brooks music you posted.

2-Fold said...

You are a talented photographer, I know we don't qualify, but if you ever want to do a session with Twins please let me know. You can check them out on our blog,

tiffanjensgibbs.blogspot.com

Our email is tiffanjens@gmail.com