Google Results

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Announcements

It's been a wonderful(ly long) winter season and I'm looking forward to spring popping up just around the corner. I actually have a few plants peeking their green heads through some of my planters!!! When I saw that I knew I had survived the winter and there was a light at the end of the proverbial tunnel:)

My website has been down for months, but I'm working on it like crazy. And just because it's down does NOT mean I'm not taking sessions...I would love to book some great spring sessions for anyone interested!!! And I'd love some great new images for my site, so look for some killer deals from me to entice you to let me photograph you! :)

PLUS I am working on some SUPER spring session packages, which I'll be announcing in the next couple of weeks. I'll be changing some things up in my business this year which I think you will ALL be excited about, so stay tuned!!

And in the meantime, here is a link to some great tunes to listen to. Enjoy!

Don DiLego

No comments: