Google Results

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Figuring things out

So, all that history brought me to deciding to take an incredible workshop on film, given by the amazing Ryan Muirhead and Becky Earl. What an incredible workshop. I loved it, and it (as hoped) re-inspired me to get out and experiment with film. I now understood a few things better, and I bribed my daughter (who else?) to pose for me so I could work on my focus and exposure.

I love how this roll of film turned out, and I am so excited to send in some more film. I have three more rolls waiting to be sent off.

I love dirty, gritty black and white images. Indie Film Lab did a good job processing these just how I wanted.



I shot this next one through the window. The sun was shining so harshly, but I love how it didn't appear that way. Film is beautiful!



Are you working on anything right now?

No comments: