Google Results

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

For Sale

I have two lenses for sale.
Lens #1: (SOLD)
Canon 50mm 1.8 $75 shipped. Bought new a couple of months ago for backup. Used for one session. Works fine, but now have better quality for back up. Great starter lens.


Lens #2: SOLD
Canon 24-105 F4L IS $850 shipped OBO (reserve the right to turn down offers)
Clean amazing copy. I have been in love with this lens. In fact, almost every image I've taken has been with this lens. I am selling it because I needed the 2.8 for weddings and don't like to have extra equipment sitting in my bag. Sad to part with it. Fast to focus, and SHARP. Perfect for portraits, but also good for wide angles.




Contact me at joannataylorphotography at gmail dot com if you are interested in either lens!

No comments: