Google Results

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Vintage | Utah Children Photographer

A mother can never get enough of her children. It's amazing to me how drawn I am to mine. But since I've got some time off right now, you're going to see some more of them as well.

There is something about a timeless photograph. My aunt shares old photographs of my grandparents on her blog often and I love to look at them; to search them for a sign of myself and my own children, a sign of the grandparents I knew and loved. Something about those old photos just makes me feel good.

I normally don't play with my post-processing too much, but today I was in a vintage mood and I thought this photo called for it. I muted the colors and added a touch of grain, and didn't sharpen for web. What do you think?

1 comment:

Windy said...

All your kids are adorable!

Love the new blog color scheme btw.