Google Results

Monday, June 22, 2009

TC

When I was growing up, one of my best friend's nick-names was T.C. Her dad always said it stood for 'Trouble Coming' and I think I might have to adapt that to my daughter.

It's amazing what she can do in a matter of minutes.

Really.

Just now I walked in on her playing with an Exact-O knife (cutting up the kitchen table to be precise) and chewing on box tops points for education (don't ask--her "eating habits" are a whole other story)...She just leaves me scratching my head sometimes. How she finds these things and doesn't hurt herself is beyond me.

It only takes minutes!!! But because I cannot resist her, here are a few more of her playing in the curtains.



2 comments:

Kelli Bramble said...

Good thing she's such a cute little stinker!

Joanna Taylor said...

Yeah, keeps her on my good side ;)