Google Results

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Oh baby!

We had originally planned to have our little one in a couple of weeks, but because of certain circumstances we have been scheduled for tomorrow! That means that I'm taking off a week early. There are a few loose ends I need to work on getting tied up today with some of my clients, and I am working on them! If you are a client waiting to hear from me, I will be in touch as soon as possible!

For anyone else, if you send me an email or leave me a message, please be patient! I will return your calls and emails as soon as I can!

Don't forget that I'm booking in August! Fall fills up quickly, so if you are interested in family photos for holiday cards, send your requests now! You can email me through my website's contact page!

Have a fun summer vacation!

4 comments:

Mickey Family said...

Hey! Good luck with the delivery. I can't wait to see some pics of your new little one :)

PITT STOP said...

I wish you lots 'o' luck. Take it easy, enjoy this time with the new bundle. Time really does go by super fast.

Pete and Mare said...

Hey you, thinking of you a lot ...praying all is well! Looking very forward to hearing baby news. Love you, ~ Mare

chat to text said...

Those are some great shots and I agree with Brad & Theresa, I does go by super fast. Seems like yesterday we were holding our new born and "Blink" now we are expecting our 1st Grandchild! Enjoy and blessings to you