Google Results

Friday, May 23, 2008

Howard

Meet sweet Howard..I love his name--it's the same as my Grandfather's. :) And this Howard was such a sweet fella. He loved curling those arms right up next to his face, and every time I tried to move them, they'd go right back. We did these pics at Howard's grandparent's house, and let me tell you--it was gorgeous. I was SO bummed that the weather that day was so (so) dark, that I just didn't have enough light coming in to do what I wanted (yes, photogs, you'd be drooling over the possibilites!). Instead we set my lights up in the kitchen and took a majority there. In addition, the family was having a wedding the next day, so people were coming and going and it was pure chaos. Howard's mom was very brave to do pictures in the middle of all this, and Howard was an angel, and bless Grandma and Grandpa's hearts for letting me come into their beautiful home and letting me take over for a couple of hours in spite of everything they had going on!!!
















4 comments:

Cami said...

Holy Cow, I love the one of him on that yellow couch! Sooooo awesome!

Unknown said...

There is nothing more precious than a new baby. You do such a beautiful job, this is really your calling Joanna!

Joanna Taylor said...

Thanks girls! You are so sweet to me:)

Nicholas said...

Love how you captured all his tiny parts.