Google Results

Monday, January 14, 2013

Snow and Sunshine

Today it is cold. And snowy. Is it snowy where you are? If you are in the same state as me (Utah), you may or may not have snow, depending on where you live. My mom lives about 45 minutes south of me, and though we got over two and half feet of snow at my home (including a snow day from school!) over the last few days, she only got a dusting. What a funny state we live in! It is so geographically diverse, and I can honestly say that I never appreciated its beauty, nor its diversity, until I became an adult.

But days where it is cold and snowy, though beautiful to look at, tend to depress me a little. I prefer a little sun on my face, and warmth in the air. So with that, I thought I'd share a couple pictures of my own little sunshine for today. My little boy is growing up so fast. He follows me around throughout the day, keeping his mama entertained.

These were shot with my Mamiya 645 Pro TL, on Portra 400. I found that on this roll of film, I got a little better at my focus. A welcome surprise!



Until next time!

No comments: