Google Results

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Film

So, I'm back. 

I've been telling you for a while that I was going to learn film. You already know how that got put on the back-burner with life happening and all. But when I first got my camera, before I actually understood anything about film (ha, I say that like I "get it" all now...I don't), I did take my camera out and take a couple of rolls of film. And then they sat around on top of my dresser for the last two years (or whatever it's been) just staring at me, daring me to send them off. But I was chicken, because I was pretty sure they contained nothing worth developing. I had no faith!

Well, I finally sent them off to be developed and scanned. The people at the lab probably sat around shaking their heads and laughing, in alternating rounds, at this poor, pathetic "photographer" who couldn't get focus right 90% of the time, and exposure was off about 50% of the time. People, I plead the 5th. Film is a whole new ballpark. But I'm learning. I'm learning!! And I wanted to share just a few pictures today that I got back.

These are so old, that my daughter didn't even recognize herself with bangs. Oops! But I love film! I didn't have to do anything to these. Sweet time-saver, yes! 




I will be back soon with more to share!

No comments: