Google Results

Monday, July 26, 2010

On the 8th Day of Christmas...

This weekend was great. Great, great, great! I got to spend it with my family just hanging out and doing whatever we wanted, and I honestly can't think back to when I haven't had a session, a wedding, or something major going on that we've needed to participate in. To be honest, at first I didn't know what to do with myself. But it came pretty quickly and we made some great memories as a family this weekend. I'll be carrying them in my heart for the rest of my life. I also brought out my camera. I get so busy with work that often the last thing I want to do is bring out my camera at home. Which is too bad, since I don't have many recent pictures of my kids, other than my cell phone snap shots. So...I'm looking forward to printing up some of those images and displaying them in my home. I might even put a few into one of these mini brag books. Yep, back by popular demand, today's giveaway once again is THREE mini brag books. They are sooo adorable and easily fit into your purse. Or, display on a shelf. They are two sided and filled with lots of pictures.
Book today to receive this giveaway and 10% off your session price.
Contact me to book, days are going, and I will not be opening any additional days for the rest of the year! joannataylorphotography at gmail dot com


(image courtesy of my lab)

No comments: