Google Results

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Campbell Family | Utah Family Photographer

I had the special honor of participating in some auctions last year to raise money for some really important causes.

The Campbell family won one of the auctions, and I couldn't have been happier. They were such a fabulous family to work with, and I got along with them instantly, just like they were old friends. Their two beautiful children won a place in my heart right away, and I bet you can see just how endearing they are, can't you? The family was so easy to photograph on this gorgeous fall day...doesn't get any better than that, does it?

Thanks you guys, for donating to such a wonderful cause. I know you helped to support a family in great need of it. The obstacles facing them were huge, but as you know, it was completely worth it. I'm certain that they felt your love in so many ways.





Utah Family Photography

11 comments:

Melanie Reyes said...

Love the family photo - great arrangement

ellen d said...

Such a pretty location, and they look like they had a great time with you!

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

I love fall photos-- so gorgeous as always!

Thanks for the tip on the canvas wrap! When I saw the beginning of your comment I's like "oh crap she's gonna finally tell me just how lacking my photog skills are. .. brace yourself!" hehehe.

The Pham Family said...

Really nice poses and yummy lighting...but most of all a beautiful family. Great job!

Britney said...

Beautiful family! Love their clothing and the location. Wonderful!

Christy B said...

Great location with a beautiful family. Well done!

Tiffany said...

What a cute family! Great captures!

Meredith Rowlen said...

these are Beautiful!

Charlotte said...

What a beautiful family- These are fabulous!!

Danielle said...

Lovely!! The location is perfect for these!

Diane- DB Impressions said...

BEAUTIFUL family!