Google Results

Monday, February 8, 2010

ALERT

I woke up very early this morning. It was 4:30 and I thought I heard one of the kids calling out "Dad....Dad" over and over again. When I realized it wasn't one of my kids, I also noticed there was this clicking. In fact several small clicks followed by a "whaaa". I figured it must be a bird right outside my window. While excited that it meant spring really is around the corner, I was very annoyed, because by now I couldn't get to sleep. I don't fall asleep easily and if I'm woken, I don't fall back asleep easily. Exasperation!!! Well, I finally fell back to sleep and woke for the daily grind around 7. After getting my oldest off to school, showered, and breakfast ready for the rest, I ran to my computer to load the images off of my camera from the newborn session I had this weekend. It was then that I realized my computer was the bird, and my hard-drive was dying; a slow and painful(ly loud) death. Sigh....Needless to say I won't be able to check my email during the day. I will have access in the evening when I can mooch off of my husband's work laptop, but until then, if you need me, please be patient with my response. I'm going to try and get my computer fixed in the next day or two. I will also be available by phone. 801.414.8720.

Thanks for your patience!

3 comments:

ChristyB said...

That just stinks. Hopy you get things back up and running with as little trouble as possible.

Camilla Binks said...

That's such a bummer. One of the most frustrating things ever! Hope you're back up soon!

mpfannenstiel said...

No fun! Sorry to hear that!