Google Results

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Zdunich | Utah Family Photographer

What can I say other than this is one of the most adorable families I've photographed? And it was such a privilege. Tom (dad) founded Lenzworks. While it might be intimidating photographing such an incredible professional in a sister industry, I was put right at ease with these guys. The family shared such an incredible love for one another. And these girls? Wow. Simply beautiful, respectful children. I could not narrow down my favorites...so many more that you don't get to see here.
See their 'Home Movie Spectacular' below.















Home Movie Spectacular - The Zdunich Family from Aub Howell on Vimeo.



Utah Family Photographer, Utah Home Movies

Utah Family Photgrapher

2 comments:

Amber Thompson said...

Beautiful images Joanna! Great job!

Amanda Bishop said...

Love these, another great session.