Google Results

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Spencer

This is my little brother, Spencer. He was born just after me in birthorder. His best friend recently got married and since they hired me as the photographer, I got to join in the fun! My mom told me I'd better get one of him because she has NO pictures of him to put up on the wall with the rest of her kids' pictures. So he was good about it and let me sit him down and take a pic.

What I love about him? He is so tender-hearted and always the optimist. He's dealt with struggles in his life and has pushed hard to work through them, and is still trying. He trusts people and always wants to see the best in them. He loves fun and has a great sense of humor. I really look up to him (literally (he's like 6'2" or something) and figuratively). I am so proud of how hard he works and the positive outlook he has on life. And maybe he'll kill me for saying so, but ladies, he's single, and he plays a mean game of pool. ;)

I'll post wedding pics soon, but had to post this one of Spencer for my family.


3 comments:

Kelli said...

He's cute! Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!

Jennifer said...

hes handsome, nice protrait!

Nick and Laura said...

Hey Jo- I bet your mom loves this picture! It's great!