Google Results

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I'm back and Open and FALL SPECIAL!

I'm back from my fabulous getaway with my hubby. We went to Vegas to see KA by Cirque du Soleil (so amazing!) and to Cedar to the Shakesperean Festival. We went out on a limb and something NOT by Shakespeare--in fact, we saw Fiddler on the Roof, which was also quite fun!
Anyway, I'm rejuvinated. And now I have a house to clean.

I just had session open up on September 27. If interested, let me know!

And, for the fall special...if you have a session in September or October, I'm offering one free digital file for you to use with your holiday cards! And book your session now, I will be offering only a limited number of sessions in November and December.

1 comment:

Amanda Bishop said...

I hope you had a wonderful vacation. You work is looking great. Are you going to go to WPPI with me and Lyndee in February????