Google Results

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Items for sale

I have some items I no longer need/use that are for sale. The first is a photoflex continuous light kit. Size medium. You can see the info on the kit here. Comes with softboxes, stands, and four tungsten lightbulbs. Also comes with two carrying cases and one additional CFL lightbulb (alone $150). For sale: $600  $500.

I am also selling my portable backdrop stand. You can see the information on this product here. Great condition and sturdy. Comes with carrying case. $125 local pickup. Contact me for shipping rates.
I am also selling THIS book (Fashion Photography by Bruce Smith...a GREAT read) for $15 local or $18 shipped.
AND I have about 470 clear CD/DVD hubs with the sticky backs. I'll sell these for $20 local or $25 shipped.
If you are interested in any, please email me at joannataylorphotography at gmail dot com.

No comments: