Google Results

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Fall Specials!

I can't believe how quickly summer passed. Now we are getting ready for back to school (and some of you are already there!) and getting serious about schedules and life again. I see my own kids growing so fast and reaching new milestones in their lives. These are moments that I will never get back, and though it saddens me, I look forward to these new important stages in their lives that I will, hopefully, help them navigate with success.

Along with back-to-school comes the fall season, my favorite! I love the smell of the cool air, the colors of leaves as they change, and the warmth of sweaters and hot cider. I also love fall pictures! They make a great Holiday gift for family members, holiday cards to send to friends, and a great way to get custom back to school portraits of your little ones. I look back with fond memories of my own family pictures growing up. We laugh about how we looked, or smile about the memories made during the sessions.

And I want you to have great memories too! I have a many options for you to choose from this fall, to help you save a buck, and get some incredible pictures.

First, if you are interested in earning a free session and free prints/packages, check out my Portrait Parties here. Hostesses earn a free session and 10% of sales, and you get to entice your friends and family with a deeply discounted session and deeply discounted prints. Sessions can be held at your home, a local park, up one of the canyons, or at my studio. Portrait parties are perfect for custom back-to-school portraits of your children, quick family portraits, a girls night out, and more! Contact me for more information.

If you'd prefer just to schedule your own custom portrait session instead, I have some great deals for you too!

No comments: