Google Results

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Gorgeous Frames

As a photographer I get some amazing deals on products from time to time. These incredible frames were just calling my name, and can you blame me? Look at how cute they are! They just sent my girly side into over-drive. And because I love them so much, I'm going to pass my deal onto you!

There are so many color combination and sizing options for you to choose from (see color options here) and in April these will be half price. That's right...HALF PRICE!!! These are made of solid wood, hand-painted, and lightly distressed. Can you tell I'm in love?

Here are just a couple of examples (click to see them larger)

And don't forget to sign up for your spring mini session (see details here) because you can use this discount with your session!

1 comment:

Cami said...

Those are BEAUTIFUL!! And I love that pic of the boys, I don't remember ever seeing it before.