Google Results

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

For Sale...off topic

Well, we've finally gotten most of our renovation work done in our home and you start realizing that some things just don't fit like they did in your last house. This, sadly, does not fit here, so I'm trying to sell it. If you, or anyone you know, might be interested, please contact me. It's a full hardwood pottery barn entertainment center/armoire. (please ignore the quality of the pics...just used a little point and shoot).
Details:
Pottery Barn full cherry wood entertainment center, or can be used as an armoire.
Two deep drawers. Doors close to hide TV and open fully (the doors can be opened all the way and back so they touch the sides of the console).
Specs: 32" deep, 59" tall, 52" wide.
Price: $200 obo
Contact: 414-8720 and leave message or email joannataylorphotography at gmail dot com. I will be having family over for the next few days, so I'll get back to you as soon as I can.






No comments: