Google Results

Friday, September 14, 2007

HOLIDAY SPECIAL!!!

Okay, it's seriously time to think about the holidays, they are coming up so quickly. If you are anything like me, they sneak up on you before you know. There is SO much to do and every year it seems like there is so much less time to do it than the year before. Every year I get my holiday cards put together in just the nick of time...but I wanted to save myself, and you, from that worry this year.

I am offering my holiday special to a limited number of families this year. Here's how it will work:

I will be holding two days of mini sessions. Each family (up to 5 people) will get 1/2 hour mini session, but there are only 6 slots open each day. The first day will be October 20 from 9 am - 12 pm and the next will be November 10 from 2 pm - 5 pm. The spectacular deal you'll get?? $150 will pay for your session fee, 1 8x10, 2 5x7's and 25 flat press printed cards (printing will be on front and back, discounts available on additional packs of 25 cards). This is a $200 value. See the Holiday cards here !!

These sessions will go quickly, so make sure to pass this along to your family or friends that might be interested, so that they can reserve a spot too! Email me through my website to set up a date!

No comments: